46th issue of the ESG Risk Quarterly now available
ECOFACT’s latest briefing on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks; best practices; and new resources has been published. The free sample report can be accessed below. It covers developments from the third quarter of 2023.
The ECOFACT team has hand-picked some interesting news to share with you, for example:
- New ways to assess the credibility of net-zero commitments
- Climate-related litigation and the anti-ESG movement
- Considerations for risk teams evaluating their involvement with natural gas
- Unexpected repercussions of shipping rules intended to cut sulfur emissions
- Fresh resources on biodiversity, nature-, and climate-related risk and disclosure
- … much more!
To receive a complimentary copy of the complete report, or to subscribe, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +41 58 520 20 00.